Today we will see even warmer weather, with it getting hot already in the morning – but thankfully, today there will also be a nice breeze that can cool it down a bit.
Also count on additional mountainous terrain. The forests west of Backsjö offer many big climbs!
Possibly Oringen.se is a bit biased, but the arena for third and fourth stages may be the most beautiful thing in O-Ringen history...
DO NOT FORGET
Sign up for the different closing parties. Info at the competitor service and also here on the website.
ELITE WELCOME TODAY ALSO
The elite runners who have a rest day today can, if they simply cannot resist, also participate today – in an enter-on-the-day.
NEAR TO FIST AID
On the Backsjö stage, the first aid tent is close to the finish, so it's easy to get there for any one who needs it. We urge you to use this first aid primarily, instead of visiting other health care centers because there are extra staff on the stage for this purpose.
Stage name: Social Democrats stage.
– Location: Backsjö, seven kilometers northwest of Örnsköldsvik.
– First start: 08:30.
– Opening: At 8.30.
– Getting there? Cycle to the bus at Övik's port or to Solänget where buses leave. For motorists: The satellite car park next to Solänget's racetrack is the best option. There are over 3,000 P-places. From here there are buses to the arena.
Signs are from E 4.
• Want to Participate but not entered? No problem! You can register at the venue in the arena. You do not have to be a member of any club.
• Just spectating? No problem! Just stay near the finish for the best views. Of course, it costs nothing.
• Food? Coffee? It is of course to buy these on site at the arena.
• Do not forget the minknat, that ALL children can participate in.
• Listen to the O-Ringen radio! Tune in to FM 102.1 MHz. The broadcasts begin at 6.30 every morning during the week and last until 21.00.
• Mountainbike competition, Mtb-O: Arena Skyttis, starting at 10.00.
• PreO, precision orientation, commences on Varvsberget / Hörnsjön starting at 13.00.
•14.00: Final day for the Bagheera maze. Rush out and try the maze at the O-Ringen Square.
• 15.00-21.00: ”Ungdomshuset” Sliperiet, right next to O-Ringen square. Lots of fun things to do and chill out in a cozy setting. Sports & Culture.
• 16.00: ”Smultron och sång”. A singing and movement performance for the whole family. The stage, O-Ringen square.
• At 17.00: The future of the O-Ringen. The CEO of O-Ringen AB, Henrik Boström, presents his thoughts and answers questions. In the hall at the school in central Övik.
• At 17.30 there will be entertainment from the stage at O-Ringen square at the Fjällräven Center.
• At 18.00: Award ceremony for the second stage at O-Ringen square.
• At 18.50: A representative of the Social Democrats talks from the O-Ringen stage.