Your security is important during O-Ringen.
O-Ringen is meant to be a week of fun with community, experiences and adventure. To avoid fire and theft, you as a guest on the camping site can:
- Pay attention to and follow safety guidelines for barbecuing which is only allowed at designated places.
- Follow the recommended safety distance for parking your vehicle in your allotted camping spot.
- Prepare for a fire by locating the nearest fire extinguishers, which are marked by red buckets.
- Avoid leaving your valuables unattended.
- Make sure that your caravan, tent and/or bicycle are locked when you are not at your campsite.
- Gathering spots in case of fire at the Himmelstalund area is Himmelstalundshallen and the track and field arena.