Train carriages in O-Ringen Town
An old spur line running through O-Ringen town provides you with an unusual opportunity. You can sleep in a bed – surrounded by the campers in O-Ringen town! We are installing 7sleeping cars and a dining car (which will be used as a living room or meeting room, not as a restaurant) for those wishing to be a "train passenger" for the week. Reservations for these carriages have now opened and we expect that these, too, will sell like hot cakes. Bookings for the sleeping carriages, which have 2 beds per compartment, will primarily be for the whole week.
“It feels good that we can now offer another exciting accommodation option within O-Ringen town, close to everything,” says General Secretary Maria Krafft Helgesson.
Terms and conditions of booking
- You can book sleeping carriages through Eventor under additional services >> train compartment at O-Ringen town, 2 beds.
- Bookings are made per compartment, where each compartment has 2 beds. The price is 2950 SEK / compartment for 8 nights during the period July 17 to 25. (About 185 SEK / person / night). Bookings apply thus for the entire period.
- Each compartment is provided with pillows and a comforter / blanket. Guests must not lie directly on mattresses or blankets, so please bring your own sheets or sleeping bags.
- The carriages do not have their own toilets or water supply. Please use the hygiene stations with WC’s and showers available at O-Ringen town. From the train’s location in O-Ringen town, there are several hygiene stations you can choose from.
- There is a limited possibility to lock the compartments from the outside. They can only be locked using a latch from inside the compartments, so we recommend that you take your valuables with you to each competition, or leave them our planned left luggage point.
- No food may be cooked on board.
- This accommodation does not include parking adjacent to the train. Instead, please use the parking spaces for other visitors to O-Ringen City and O-Ringen Square. We recommend you to take the bus to the competition venues. These stop right next to the train.
- The restaurant at O-Ringen town will be open each day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.