- The maximum number of runners is 80 per class.
- All runners who shall participate in WOC 2015 are qualified directly for the Elite class, if they have a registered entry at O-Ringen.
- There are a few Wild Card positions that the Swedish National Team leaders can use for runners that are of special interest. Note that these positions may not necessarily be used. Runners who are selected for a Wild Card are announced on the O-Ringen webpage after the selection process is completed.
- The rest of the positions are filled with runners selected from both the Swedish ranking list (Sverigelistans selection filter, June 26th) and the International ranking list (IOF:s World Ranking), equally divided between the two lists (in case of an uneven number of runners, one more runner will be selected from the Swedish list). The number of positions available is decided by how many entries there are according to point 2 and 3 in this document.
- The selection process begins on June 29 th and selected runners are presented on www.oringen.se at the earliest on Friday the 10th of July.
- 10 vacant positions are included in each class before the start list draw. The vacancies are firstly used to correct mistakes made in the selection process, and secondly for late entries made after the selection process is completed. Note that all of these positions may not necessarily be used.
- A list of reserves for each class is established and presented at the earliest on Friday the 10th of July.
- Late entries are accepted until July 17 th at 12.00 noon. Runners entering late will fill the vacant positions, if they meet the required criteria (points 2 and 3).
- Late entry runners who do not meet the criteria in points 2 or 3 are placed on the reserve list and are positioned on that list according to their ranking (point 4). The lists of reserves are presented on July 17th.
- The selection list from June 26th also applies for runners with late entries.
- Runners who do not fit in the main class (elite) are placed in the Elite 2 class. If there are a large number of runners this class will be divided into two or more classes, equal in size and ranking. Runners from the same club will be placed in the same class.
- Reserve lists are established in each class, at Friday, July 8 th.
Selected runners, start list and seeding
- Selected runners are presented on O-Ringens webpage at the earliest on Friday the 8 th of July.
- The start list for the first stage is presented on O-Ringens webpage as soon as the draw is completed.
- The start list for the first stage is based on the list of selected runners with the best ranked runner (per 26th june) at the last start time.
- Runners in DH21Elite will not be in the start list draw with their club.
For more information please contact Tomas Stenström, Swedish Orienteering Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org.